The Young Lawyers Section of the Richmond Bar provides an opportunity for networking and professional development for young and newly admitted attorneys. The section is open to members who are under 38 years of age or who have been a member of the Virginia State Bar for four years or less regardless of their age.
- Feed More on August 10, 2020 9:00 am
- Sculpt + Cardio with Maiden Motion Sponsored by TransPerfect on August 12, 2020 6:30 pm
- Feed More on August 14, 2020 9:00 am
- Bootcamp + Hamstrings, Hips, and Spine with Humble Haven Yoga on August 27, 2020 6:30 pm
- River Clean-Up on September 19, 2020 9:00 am
YLS presents scholarships to U of R law students
Christina Dimeo, Christian Jones, and Marcus Nelson, law students at the University of Richmond School of Law, are the recipients of this year’s Young Lawyers Section scholarships. They were selected from a pool of many qualified candidates.
Photos from the Young Lawyers Section Fall Social on October 18 and their Winter Social on February 22!