Circuit Bootcamp + Hamstrings Hips and Spines
with Humble Haven Yoga
Monday, June 14, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
4308 Hermitage Road, Richmond, VA 23227
Practitioners will first move through circuits to warm up the body and work all muscle groups. Humble Haven’s foundation is in yoga so circuit bootcamp will be focused on body weight movements to build strength and endurance. The second half of class will focus on stretching the muscles you just worked by creating space in the hamstrings, hips, and spine. Postures will be held longer to allow the body to slowly open and release, ending in total body zen.
The program is free for RBA members, but gratuities for the yoga instructor are appreciated.
*Please wear supportive athletic shoes and bring a bottle of water. A yoga mat is recommended, but since we will be outside, a towel is a great alternative to a mat if there isn’t one available*
Directions & Parking at Bryan Park:
• Arrive at Bryan Park and follow the main road
• Stay on Joseph Bryan Rd. to cross over the little bridge and head up the hill
• At the top of the hill, turn left onto Rosina’s Lane
• You will pass the tennis court (on your right) & we will meet just beyond them
• For parking: keep driving past the tennis courts; parking will be up ahead on the left
• Take a short walk back toward the tennis courts for yoga!
Please email Sharon Potter at email@example.com if you plan to attend.
The RBA thanks Christian & Barton for their sponsorship of the event.